|抢庄三张 page||about us|| Products ||News Center||marketing network||Online Q & A||contact us||Recruitment|
Address: Taiping Village, Chunjiang Street, Fuyang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
MPP single-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of structural wall material pipe made of polypropylene (MPP) as the main raw material. It is made of composite reinforced modified special formula and processing technology. Cost and other advantages. As a new industry product for excavation of power pipes, MPP single-wall corrugated pipes solve industrial difficulties such as process molding difficulties and material compounding and modification, and creatively designed novel product structures and button-type connection methods. Therefore, this technology has Broad application prospects.
1.High cost performance
The main material of the MPP single-wall corrugated pipe is polypropylene, which is the lightest material of all buried pipes at present. Under the premise of achieving the same performance of the pipe, less material can be put in, material costs can be saved, and ring stiffness requirements of the same specifications Compared with the MPP pipe, material cost can be saved by 40% ~ 70%.
2. Good rigidity MPP single-wall corrugated pipe due to its special single-wall corrugated structure design and high elastic modulus of material make it have high ring stiffness. During the construction, the outside of the pipe does not need to be sealed with cement. Fine sand can be backfilled, which greatly reduces construction dust and construction costs.
The inner and outer surfaces of MPP single-wall corrugated pipes are smooth and the friction coefficient is low; the inner surface of the single-wall corrugated pipe is a single-wall corrugated structure, which is in point contact with the cable, dragging resistance, and reducing construction difficulty.
The unique single-wall corrugated structure of the MPP single-wall corrugated pipe makes it have better flexibility, can adapt to ground subsidence or changes in the construction foundation, and ensure the normal protection of the pipe to the cable.
5. The main material of the heat-resistant MPP single-wall corrugated pipe is polypropylene, and the Vicat softening temperature is above 120 ° C, so it can still maintain good pit pressure capability at higher temperatures, which is suitable for the protection of high-voltage power lines. Sleeve to ensure that the cable can be used safely and safely even when it is hot.
6. Low temperature resistant MPP single-wall corrugated pipe has better low temperature impact resistance, and has better impact resistance when subjected to unexpected impact at lower temperatures.
7. The main material of the insulated MPP single-wall corrugated pipe is polypropylene, which is non-conductive and does not transfer heat, has good insulation properties, and meets the requirements for safe use of high-voltage power.
8. Corrosion resistance
The main material of MPP single-wall corrugated pipe is polypropylene, which has the advantages of corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, no acid and alkali neutralization corrosion of glass steel pipes, and no acid corrosion of metal pipes, and the service life can be up to fifty years.
9.Can be sealed
MPP single-wall bellows can be connected by hot-melt connection and special clamps. The former is a wave butt welded seal, and the latter is an elastic seal. There are no welding seams and flashes of other pipes. Electricity.
10. The main material of the recyclable MPP single-wall corrugated pipe is polypropylene, which is mainly composed of two elements, carbon and hydrogen. The pipe waste can be recycled and reused. There is no white pollution during the production and recycling process.
address: Building 1-3, No. 3, No. 4, Road, Industrial Function Zone, Lushan Street, Fuyang, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China