|Home page||about us|| Products ||News Center||marketing network||Online Q & A||contact us||Recruitment|
Address: Taiping Village, Chunjiang Street, Fuyang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
The MPP modified polypropylene power cable protection pipe uses non-excavation technology, which eliminates the need for large amounts of dredging, soil digging and pavement damage, and completes the laying of pipes and cables in special areas such as roads, railways, buildings, and river beds. Compared with the traditional "digging and burying pipes", it is more suitable for the current environmental protection requirements, removing the disturbing factors such as dust and traffic jams caused by traditional construction, and can also solve the problem of laying pipelines in some areas where excavation operations cannot be performed, such as Historical monument protection areas, downtown crops and farmland protection areas, highways, rivers, etc., are widely used in municipal, telecommunications, electricity, gas, tap water, heating and other pipeline projects. MPP modified polypropylene power cable protection pipe has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and resistance to external pressure. It is suitable for high-voltage power line and cable pipe pipes above 10KV. Commonly used pipes are divided into ordinary type and reinforced type. The general type is suitable for projects with a buried depth of less than 4M during excavation and laying and non-excavation crossing construction; the reinforced type is suitable for projects with a buried depth greater than 4M during non-excavation crossing construction.
1. It has excellent electrical insulation.
2. It has high thermal deformation temperature and low temperature impact performance.
3. The tensile and compressive properties are higher than HDPE.
4. Light weight, smooth, low friction resistance, butt fusion welding.
5. Long-term use temperature: -5 ℃ ~ 90 ℃.
1. Urban and rural non-excavated horizontal directional drilling cable pipe project, and open-cut cable pipe project.
2. Urban and rural non-excavated horizontal directional drilling sewage pipes.
3. Industrial wastewater discharge project.
Density g / cm3
Sliding friction series
GB / 033-86
GB / T3960-89
Tensile strength (23 ± 2) ℃ Mpa
(70 ± 2) ℃ Mpa
GB / T1040-92
Tensile strength of heat-welded joint Mpa
Bending strength (23 ± 2) ℃ Mpa
Bending modulus of elasticity Mpa
Flat test (D / 2, -5 ° C)
Vicat heat resistance (10N.50 ℃ / h) ℃
GB / T3960-92
GB / T9341-2000
GB / T9341-2000
GB / T1633-2000
Drop weight impact (-5 ℃)
D ＞ 160mm 10kg * 2m
D≤160mm 6kg * 2m
D≤125mm 5kg * 2m
9/10 does not break
GB / T6112-1985
Hemming height h (mm) during preheating Preheating temperature: 210 ± 10 ℃
Preheating pressure: 0.15MPa
Temperature 210 ± 10 ℃
Preheating pressure: 0.01MPa (mm) (s)
Allowable maximum switching time (S)
Cooling time of welds under pressure
Welding pressure: 0.15 MPa
1. The side of the welded pipe does not exceed 10% of the wall thickness of the pipe.
2. When the temperature is low, the heating temperature and heat absorption time should be appropriately increased.
3. The heating pressure should be controlled in stages. The pressure is slightly higher during heating and lower when absorbing heat.
4. When the ambient temperature is lower than ﹣5 ℃ or windy weather, heat preservation and precaution measures should be taken. Otherwise it will seriously affect the welding quality.
5. Pipe welding cannot be performed in rainy weather.
6. Welding should be naturally cooled when cooling. When using forced cooling, it will affect the welding quality of the pipe.
7. The surface of the heating plate and the pipe end should be cleaned with alcohol frequently to ensure that the surface of the heating plate is free of oil, water, and impurities. The anti-adhesive layer on the surface of the heating plate should not be damaged. Before welding, use clean cotton yarn or rag to wipe the water, impurities and dirt on the end face of the pipe. The end face of the welded pipe shall be kept clean.
8. When there is water vapor on the end face of the pipe to be welded, before heating, use a heating plate to bake the end face of the pipe until the water vapor has completely evaporated, and then heat the pipe.
9. When cleaning the end face of the pipe, someone should supervise to prevent the pipe from being pinched and hurting hands.
10. Operators should be trained on the job.
11. When the wall thickness of the pipe is less than 6mm, hot melt butt joint is generally not used. Otherwise it is difficult to guarantee the welding quality of the pipe.
address: Building 1-3, No. 3, No. 4 Road, Lushan Street, Fuyang City, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province